Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Huawei Honor Holly 2 Plus (TIT-AL00)

I am using this smartphone from Huawei for last 1 months and counting. In this post I will share the experiences with this low cost yet powerful smartphone of Honor series.



Enable USB debugging

Settings → About Phone →  Locate Build number and click it for 6 to 8 times until a prompt informs you that developer mode has already been enabled.

Secondly, find and turn on USB debugging in Developer options.

1st go back to Settings.

2nd click Developer options in Settings.

3rd select USB debugging and choose OK in the pop-up window to confirm allowing USB debugging.

Rooting: 

I hate the ads, some are good, and most of them are irrelevant. Hence rooting is required, in my case. Tried with one click rooting apps - KingoRoot, KingRoot, FramaRoot and One-Click Root.

All failed in as of now.


Honor Holly 2 Plus has a good camera, but with few options. :( Will share a pic soon !!



First OTA

On 22nd August, 2017, first time I got an OTA update on my HH Holly 2+.






No comments: