Pages

Thursday, April 07, 2016

XNET WIFI - Barrackpore (Free 30mi Daily)

In January 2016 I found an advertisement in my native place, Barrackpore. A new broadband company - Xtra Broadband aims to offer free WiFi (for first 30 minutes everyday) in my place. The concept is similar to Tata Docomo WiFi or Ozone WiFi.

Xtra Communication is powered by DiGiNET WiFi, which offers wireless broadband in my locality over WiFi (similar to Tikona).


I called that no, 9330006006 and they informed me it's still under trial and official launch could be by January 26, 2016.


However even after 26th January I could not able to connect to XNET WiFi or DIGINET WiFi. In March I found the connection to XNET WiFi can be established but no internet access. However on March 22nd I found that it is actually connected to internet and asked me to sign in to browse internet.

Log in page ---->


*


Registration page --->


Post log in you will be landed on Xnet Homepage : xnetbroadband,com



*
Speedtest.Net Results 



No comments: