Pages

Monday, July 02, 2012

Nature's Canvas - The Sky During Rainy Season

I like the rainy season very much, the reason is the clouds of the rainy season makes the sky so spectacular and photogenic that I can't do anything but take a snap. Rain is something like nature's cleanser ;)

Last year, in August 2011 I visited the Char Paisar Ghat/ Babaji Ghat of Manirampur, Barrackpore and got some excellent pictures of the cloud and boats. The ghat at the Ganges were very much natural (now a concrete made jetty and staircase is making there).

However these time I am not posting those pictures here, rather I am posting some fresh pictures taken in last 2 days including today.

Taken on July 1st, 2012 Evening



    @Dhobighat, Barrackpore

Taken on July 2nd, 2012 Morning 4:30 am around


 Photos are copyrighted

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome dude :)