Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Aircel Unlimited 3G Plans: Get a New Life with Endless Possibilites

Almost one and half year back Opera Software India conducted a contest of Opera Mini tagline. The winning tagline was 'Rocket in your pocket'. But that time pocket mein rocket was just another tagline for Indian mobile users, as operators just started rolling out 3G services in few cities and 3G tariff was ahh... a bit high and out of reach of most of the subscribers.





But now you can say it is true and you really can enjoy pocket mein rocket, thanks to Aircel's new Pocket Internet Smart: 3G unlimited packs. If you can remember Aircel was pioneer in revolutionizing 2G aka GPRS/EDGE data segment as Aircel started offering true internet access (not just WAP) on mobile phones with their innovative Pocket Internet Unlimited 2G data packs. 



These new 3G plans are pretty affordable for every users - plans are tailored for everyone's need, plans are offered in 1, 3, 7, 15, 30 days validity period and starts for just Rs 7 (in some circles Rs 8). 

Now what I can do with Aircel's Unlimited 3G packs, in brief I can change the way I live in home or out! With the combination of a great phone like HTC One V and Aircel's 3G unlimited plans I will be a roadie without any thought of stopping. 


  • Socializing over Internet will be the best - Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or be it old Orkut all will be on my palm.
  • A photographer who is always on the move - With 5 Megapixel camera of HTC One V I can take snaps of exclusive views which I meet on my way. And forget about hassle of photo sharing. With a single click the photo will be visible to my friends, family and to everyone, thanks to fast upload via Aircel's superfast 3G network. 
  • Managing my online world on the go - checking my emails, post new blog articles, approving comments, checking news, dropping my replies will be easiest and faster than before. Well the phone supports multitasking, so with background music playback I can create documents fast and in a easier way.
  • More time for studying as I can take care of my online affair during the long journeys from home to college and vice versa. Also it helps me to crash the boredom during the long journeys.
  • Aircel 3G plans will also help me to be the best student in class, as I can check out answers faster than anyone who are rattling the pages of text books! 
  • HTC One V is an Android 4.0 phone - so identifying a music is so easy & fast, thanks to Shazam and SoundHound like apps.
  • Apps and Games on Android - thousands in number, are the perfect boredom killer. 
  • With ultra-fast Aircel 3G I can see Live TV, Online videos (on YouTube or other sites) without buffering - fultoo Entertainment while on move!

It is just a begining of a new life with more and more possibilities! 

No comments: