Pages

Thursday, April 05, 2012

Power FM - Still Cool and Happening



During my school days I used to listen to radio during my late night study sessions. That time, new FM channels were beginning to tune up in Kolkata and all over India. And Power FM was my favorite because it airs less ad than other FM channels, secondly from the very first they are airing English songs along with Hindi songs - which is truly exciting to youngsters. Before the internet and youtube era, Power FM was the only source of listening English songs for me.

Just few days back I was listening to Power FM, and I find that it still keeps that old flavor. :) Thanks to the minds behind the FM channel.

But it is not good to see that they do have a not-functioning website. 

1 comment:

Haven said...

Song keep our mind refresh and to help for good thinking. I love song and my all friend love me too. I am crazy man about song. I most like English song. My favorite singer is Chris Brows . I am crazy with her. Thanks for this site. Many interesting topics are here englishsong