Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hands On: Huawei Mobile Partner v23


Right now I am using BSNL3G with Huawei's new stylish Mobile Partner ver 23 [Huawei E1550]. Among all skins I like funkystaan most! (check the screenshot above)


Auto APN: I am not quite sure at this moment, but it is true that internet connection was established by 1-click.
Update: I checked with Tata Docomo SIM, it connects to internet by 1-click. 
Frankly this is great, you don't have to edit or manually select (for Preloaded APN & Profiles) profiles to connect, just click on connect, it will be connected.

But after connection established Huawei India's website opened up, just like Yahoo-MTS home page opens with MTS and other operators.

USSD : When you open USSD window, you can see two options. Send and Prepaid Account Balance.
This Prepaid Account Balance calls *123# for BSNL and *111# for Tata Docomo. This is simply great!



Auto Update: Right click on the main body of Mobile Partner and you will see Online Update. So you can update the Mobile Partner now with an ease!
As I tried to update Mobile Partner, I ended up in the above message. So it means Indian version of Mobile Partner is recent one, may be official Chinese one showing a slightly advance number. 

Voice Call: At this time my BSNL mobile does not have enough balance to make a outgoing call, so I tried to give it a missed call and it works as usual!

No comments: